Requirements to join this level (what you need to know BEFORE this course):
-Talk about your house (type, furnitures, positions of things).
-Talk about likes and dislikes.
-Talk about a city (shops, things to do).
-Ask and say the time and the weather.
-Talk about your routines during the week and in the weekend (Simple Present)
-Talk about your job, frequency and means of transport.
-Talk about abilities, what you know, what you don't know.
-Express your opinion (agree/disagree).
At the end of this course you will be able to (what you'll learn DURING this course):
- Understand and use the Regular and Irregular verbs in the Present Tense
- Be able to express desire, obligation and need.
- You'll be able to express emotions and feelings
- You'll learn the Simple Past (Pretérito Indefinido) and the markers of time (desde/desde hace/por, etc) to talk about your life, past travels and specific moments in time.
- You'll learn vocabulary about your house and prepositions of place.
- Ask for things, favors and permission.
- Be able to conjugate the "Pretérito Perfecto" (he comido, he hablado, etc) for recent past actions.
- Apologize for something, give excuses, calm someone.
We'll see units 1-5 from Aula Internacional 2 Nueva Edición.
The book for this course is: Aula Internacional 2 Nueva Edición
You can buy them online at:
Or you can try (online or in person):
-ABC (Spui plein)
Click here to see how the book looks like
Pss, want to go back to our awesome original website?
(Remember, this is just extra info about the courses!)
Copyright 2019 Spanish Lessons Amsterdam
This website is built with Strikingly.
Create your FREE website today!